The most beloved essential oil worldwide
Use of lavender oil is known throughout time dated from the Ancient Egypt. In recent years, its popularity has ran high and it has become the most desired and beloved among all essential oils worldwide due to its wide range of applications in both cosmetics and medicine.
Some of its benefits in medicine are:
- Improves sleep quality and successfully fights insomnia
- It has a beneficial effect on atopic, dry and sensitive skin, removes acne
- Helps to faster healing of wounds and burns
- Its anti-inflammatory action relieves pain in joints, muscles (by rubbing in skin through massage on the problematic area)
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- It has a beneficial and relieving effect on respiratory system: in case of flu, colds, asthma, cough, sore throat
- Excellent Antiseptic- it easily treats viruses, bacteria and any infections
- Its strong specific scent repels insects, which allows it to be used as both human and animal repellent
In cosmetics, its applications are associated with its beneficial, soothing, hydrating and regenerating effect on the skin (including the scalp).
Our company wholesales in
- lavender oil – packaging: barrels 200 kg
- floral (lavender) water – packaging: tank / tank 1000 kg
- dried lavender buds – packaging: bags size 600×900 mm